- Get it into customer hands ASAP - user testing.
- Use metrics (KPIs) to make decisions about what to build next.
- Make sure you have a dedicated product owner.
- Have a clarity on vision. The why. Make sure all members have visibility into the roadmap.
- Have a highly visible release schedule and how sprint performance affects that schedule.
- Set expectations with the client up front about when/how to communicate, how/what to measure KPIs, that the roadmap will change.
- Track ROI and evaluate ROI up front
- Add "Black Hole" column to Kanban for when you are expecting feedback from the client.
Friday, November 18, 2016
What to Choose To Work On To Be Effective + Client Communication
at 12:21:00 PM